You can attend the assessment using a computer or a smartphone with a front facing camera.
If you are using a computer you need the following:
- An average speed Internet (minimum 256 kbps dedicated) connection.
- Internet Browser with latest version of Flash Player installed. All major browsers are supported. No softwares need to be downloaded.
- A working webcam that can record video.
- A good quality microphone ; inbuilt mic in laptop can be used but do not use mobile phone mic.
- All other application running on your computer that might interfere with the ongoing assessment must be closed.
If you are using a smartphone you need to download the application from Android Play Store or iOS App Store. You cannot use the link given to attend the test via internet browser through smartphone. At present, the smartphone applications only supports Asynchronous or Automated Video Interviews and Video Proctored Objective Test. If you get a 'Not Supported" message on entering the verification code in the mobile application and you have been specifically instructed by the prospective employer that the assessment is an essay or code test, you must use a laptop or desktop computer.
Candidates must make sure to test their system prior to the first question for unexpected errors and email a request to conduct the interview again.A plain wall with sufficient lighting for better recording. Candidates can cancel the video interview only in case of a technical error. Ensure that you complete it in advance to avoid last minutes technical snags.