Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a Senior Android Software Engineer to join our world-class engineering team building the next generation Android apps . We're looking for passionate, creative developers who are excited about solving new problems. As a mobile developer, you will work through the full project life-cycle to design, develop, test, implement and support our Android apps applications using Eclipse, Android Studio and Java. You will design and implement new features, create user interface, debugging and data modeling. Assist in testing all applications against software and hardware versions. Provide timely turnaround and documentation of bug fixes during test cycle. Additionally, any experience working with large-scale server-side systems using object-oriented languages is a plus. In your role as an Android Software Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment on high impact projects. We don't expect you to know everything coming in, so we'll pair you with mentors who will help you grow and develop your skills.
We want to hire the right person wherever you are in the world. If you’re in Bangalore or interested in relocating to our office, you’ll enjoy working flexible working hours, fantastic development environment, opportunity to work with some of the best minds.
We expect to see :
- 3+ years of experience designing and developing native Android apps
- Experience successfully publishing to the Google Play Store and maintaining app versions
- Extensive knowledge of Android internals and JSON, Java Eclipse and the Android Studio.
- Strong knowledge of MVC, OOP, memory management and threading
We would like to see (not mandatory):
- An active Stack Overflow and Github profile
- Prior experience with media libraries, Camera APIs and/or media streaming
- Any open source code or example projects that you're proud of
- Experience in developing SaaS products with an engaged user base
- Any other evidence of your passion for building great software