This User Agreement ("Agreement") outlines the terms and conditions under which you, the client, are granted the rights to use the services provided by Talview Inc. By using our platform and services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement.
Talview Inc. – A Delaware corporation located at 400 Concar Dr, San Mateo, CA 94402, United States of America (“Company”).
User – You, with registration details and address provided during sign-up ("Client").
Both Talview Inc. and the Client are hereinafter referred to as "Party" individually and "Parties" collectively.
- Talview Inc. specializes in efficient recruitment solutions, aiming to expedite the recruitment process for its clients.
- The Client intends to list job roles they'll be hiring for within the upcoming 6 months at the Talview Virtual Career Fair. Talview Inc. facilitates this fair, connecting clients and potential candidates. By participating, the Client acknowledges that the Company can use the Client's name and logo for promotional purposes. Participation incurs no cost to the Client, regardless of the hiring outcome.
By clicking "Accept", you acknowledge that you've read, understood, and agreed to all the terms and conditions presented above
- Service Rights: The Client is granted the right to use the Virtual Career Fair services through the Talview platform during the validity of this Agreement.
- Consideration: This Agreement's validity rests upon mutual goodwill. No additional consideration is necessary for binding both Parties.
- Intellectual Property: All rights, including intellectual property, regarding the Services remain with the Company. The Company grants the
- Client a limited, non-transferable license to use the services strictly for internal purposes. Neither Party is permitted to misuse the other's intellectual property rights.
- Confidentiality: Both Parties commit to safeguarding each other’s confidential information, using it solely for executing their rights and responsibilities under this Agreement. Confidential data should be returned or destroyed based on written instructions from the providing Party.
- Term & Termination: This Agreement is valid for 6 months from the Effective Date, with potential renewal upon mutual agreement. Either Party can terminate by providing 30 days’ prior written notice.
- Governing Law: The Agreement is governed by the laws of Delaware, USA, with Delaware courts having exclusive jurisdiction over disputes.
- Arbitration: All arbitration proceedings will remain confidential unless disclosure is required by law. Arbitration outcomes are final and binding on all Parties.
- Relationship: This Agreement doesn't establish a partnership, agency, or joint venture between the Parties. All interactions are based on a principal-to-principal foundation.
- Modifications: This Agreement can only be altered by mutual written consent. It, along with any signed addendums, forms the entire understanding between Parties, replacing any prior agreements or discussions.